Follow Us @soratemplates

Monday 2 June 2014

Monopod!

Introducing #esthertheexplorer's latest buy..................

*inserts sound effects* Jeng Jeng Jeng!

A monopod! hehe

This is what a monopod is, in case you're a technology/gadget goondu who has never heard of a Monopod.








Teehee, picture stolen from Qoo10 cos I was checking how much it costs on Qoo10.

Ok, so on Qoo10 it's selling at sgd $4.90 + $4.99 (IKR, Qoo10 always has this plus plus plus option which you will have to click on when you've decided on your item. It's never ever the price that it said it was. But what's new right? Business101.)

The bluetooth shutter thing is about $5.99.

So I guess total cost is like $16++?


Here's my own purchase bought from Shanghai, at a joint which is very popular among my colleagues whenever we go to Shanghai.



FOR 100 RMB.

鸡蛋! More expensive than buying from Qoo10 and kns don't have the colour I want, end up settling for green which is totally un-pretty.

And my monopod is freaking black colour.

WHY DIDN'T I BUY FROM QOO10, GOT PINK COLOUR MONOPOD AND RED COLOUR SHUTTER.

Gotta learn not to get tempted so easily next time.

Sian max.

Haiz, nevermind la. Buy already, what to do right.

Test shots taken right-away with my new monopod!



Here's my cute colleague who very gamely joined in for the selfie.


Btw, lousy Samsung S5 front camera!

Very evidently from the pictures, you can tell how lousy it is.
Seriously SAMSUNG! I expected better! WHY YOU DISAPPOINT ME LIKE THIS.

Dafuq, what am I gonna do with a phone which front camera sucks.

Suck thumb right, because my mobile phone contract doesn't renew until two years later.

With a lousy front camera, what good will my Monopod do.

WAH LAO.

= (

No comments:

Post a Comment