Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday 4 September 2011

Friends

Another birthday celebration, this time from the two best friends - Doris and potatoying!
It's funny how we all met each other at different stages in life but ended up as 3 good friends. I guess I'm really lucky to be have my 2 best friends meet each other randomly and still be able to come together to all become great buddies.

Thank you girls for everything. Everything that you've done for me. For all the years that we've been friends, you girls were always there. For tears, joy or laughter, you've always been there. I can't say more how much I appreciate the both of your presence in my life.

And as trying as life can be, I hope we will still remain this way for the rest of our lives. 

I may not have been the best friend for you guys, but I promise to be there anytime, anywhere for you girls, as long as you need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment